Note: Nutrition Info is based on Plain Bagels and Plain Cream Cheese. Specialty Varieties will vary slightly from these figures.
Bagel Nutrition Information
|Amount/Serving||% Daily Value*|
CREAM CHEESE NUTRITION FACTS
|Amount/ Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||10g (Lite 7g)||15% (10%)|
|Sat. Fat||6g (Lite 4g)||30% (20%)|
|Carbohydrate||less than 1g||0%|
|Sugar||less than 1g||0%|
* Based on 2000 calorie diet. Your needs may vary.
- Bagels: We use no preservative or additive. Therefore, care is needed as follows:
- Ecstasy: Devour within 6 hours
- Excellent: Keep in plastic bags; refrigerate; Use within 2 days
- Great: Pre-slice; freeze in plastic bags; defrost in bag, then toast or toast directly from freezer
- Good: Microwave to restore…better than throwing them out! BEWARE – Microwaving makes them tough. Dampen a paper plate; place bagel; cover with paper towel; heat 30 sec.; EAT!
- Cream Cheese:
- We date two weeks from packaging. Manufacturer allows five weeks from shipping. Some flavors may be more sensitive, but you should have at least one week from the stamped “Sell-By” date.